- Julie Faure Lacroix - Advisory Committee
- Esther Jackson - Advisory Committee
- Jan Ainali - Advisory Committee
- Antonin Delpeuch - Advisory Committee
- Martin Magdinier - Project Manager
The Advisory Committee welcome Esther and Julie for their first call. A public announcement will be made in the coming days.
A meeting is scheduled for Feb 12 from 9 to 10 AM EST with Andre Costa and John Andersson to discuss the project budget and roles. The Advisory Committee is invited to the call. Martin will share more details upfront.
Antonin suggested having regular calls with them to have an ongoing line of communication open.
Separately, Martin will reach out to potential contractors for the product manager role.
We have some unassigned budget available for the calendar year 2024, and two grants that will end on December 31. The Advisory Committee needs to decide how to allocate the funds. Last week, we decided to prioritize the Mission Vision project and conference. We will first prepare a budget for this project and see how much we have left to allocate to other projects.
Martin contacted the following consultants
- The Hum - meeting scheduled for Jan 30
Convocation Research and Design met today with them. They focus on communication and community infrastructure. They recommended superbloom.design (Jan heard of them from their podcast in sustain open source)
- difference digital is not available. They recommended April Johnson - Meeting schedule today
- Yancey Consulting - need to schedule a meeting
- BoCoup - meet with them on Jan 24. They will prepare a proposition.
Martin will share his progress publicly on the forum.
We reviewed the results from the pool and set a preference to organize the event at TUECHTIG, Berlin, June 17th to 19th. Antonin will coordinate on the forum with the interested parties.