Modify 'Open Project' columns?

Is it possible to add a column to those displayed on the Open Project view, drawing from the project metadata? I'd like to add a column for "Date Created" (possibly in place of Creator).

I use the tags to help group OR projects by the work-related project, but I find that I often need to know which project is older.

Ideally, this would be a change I could make that wouldn't be overwritten on updates.

Thanks much.

1 Like

Usually I use project names like "librarydata-20240208". Wouldn't that be an option for you?

I suppose I could. However, if there are columns for the open project view, it would still be nice to have some control over what's displayed.

Is it possible to add a column to those displayed on the Open Project view, drawing from the project metadata? I'd like to add a column for "Date Created" (possibly in place of Creator).

Unfortunately, no, the columns on the Open Project screen aren't customizable. The project creation date is stored and available on the project metadata screen (accessible via the "About" button), so it could be added to the default display. If you'd like to request this, please create a feature request in the issue tracker. You could also request the ability to customize the columns, but that would be a bit more work to implement.

Tom

Thank you for letting me know that it is not currently possible. I'll add an issue for it.