New outreachy applicant - UI/UX designer

Hi, I am Solihat Salahudeen, a new outreachy intern and also a UI/UX designer. I am interested in project #1 - Improve design workflows and communications and will be really grateful if anyone can point me to how I can get started.

Hello, I am Motunrayo Agoro, i am from Nigeria and a new outreachy intern and also a UI/UX designer. I am interested in project #1 - Improve design workflows and communications and will be really glad if anyone can point me to how I can get started

Hi both, welcome to the project! Please have a look at my reply in this other thread:

1 Like

Hello, I’m Ololade, a UI/UX designer, I’m excited to make contributions to Open Refine.

1 Like

Hi everyone I am succes oghogho I am a ui/ux designer I’m interested in making contributions to this project

1 Like

Dear all, please check the new Welcome post for the design internship here > Welcome and guidelines to the Outreachy UX design internship applicants

Hi all,
I’m Jennifer, a new outreachy intern and also a UI/UX designer. I am interested making contributions to this project. I’ll really appreciate it if anyone can help me get started

Check this to get started

Okay, thank you so much