Results of two user surveys for Wikimedia Commons users of OpenRefine

Thanks a lot for publishing this @Sandra! The results are very interesting.

The results of the LimeSurvey seem (surprisingly to me) overall rather positive, it's nice to see that.
I am pleasantly surprised that the Commons extension has such a high uptake - I had the impression that more people were using the upload functionalities of the preinstalled Wikibase extension, without relying on the Commons one, but it looks like quite some people manage to install the extension despite the rather complicated process.

There are tons of comments that come to mind about the ranking from the Allourideas survey, I am not sure this is the best place to discuss them all. Only one note from me: my biggest surprise perhaps is that there is such a high interest in multi-user support. Although it is indeed a feature that is requested regularly, there were quite convincing arguments recently about the fact that data cleaning in OpenRefine isn't something that can be parallelized between multiple people that well (@abbe98 and @thadguidry in this thread about hosted uses of OpenRefine). So it would be interesting to investigate more which sorts of tasks people were thinking about doing as a team.

On the shorter term, the outcomes of the surveys will be very useful to inform which bugs or features to work on as part of the upcoming sprint on the Commons extension.