Thank you for allowing me to access the forum.
I’m facing a problem and I haven’t found a solution yet. I’ve tried the OpenRefine feature without success. Afterwards, I tried exporting to txt and using regex, but I wasn’t successful either.
I’ve looked through the forum archives, but haven’t found an answer yet.
The scenario is as follows:
I used the ‘add columns form reconciled values’ option to retrieve data from Wikidata such as ‘alma mater’, occupation etc. It turns out that there are multivalued fields in Wikidata.
The problem is that multiple values are arranged in columns. I would need them transposed to lines.
The idea is to use the values to fill in the 37X fields in our MARC21 authority catalog.
I tried the ‘transpose cells in rows into columns’ option, it didn’t work.
So, I ask if there is anyone who has gone through something similar that can give direction on what I should do.
Thank you for your time.