An error pushing to WikiCommon shows on the terminal log, but not in the front end

When I tried to upload to wikicommons, I get this error in the back end, but the from end doesn't display the error, just stop without problems.

00:29:26.805 [..mWikibaseEditsOperation] Performing edits (2ms)
00:29:26.805 [..ting.EditBatchProcessor] Requesting documents (0ms)
00:29:27.907 [..ting.EditBatchProcessor] MediaWiki error while editing [Warning]: The file upload action returned the 'Warning' error code. Warnings are: {badfilename="MdM_Les_marionnettistes_de_Bastien_et_Bastienne,_mise_en_scène_d'Albert_Wolff_Grace_Angel,_René_D_Campa,_Micheline_Legendre_et_Irène_Vachon_1945-Conrad_Poirier-Image3.jpg"} (1102ms)

What is really weird it the if I find the image in Commons, I can't find it, but this happened to me in the past, and in a few days, I will see it. I don't think the 2 errors are related, but worth mentionning.

Regards, Antoine

I can't find it, but this happened to me in the past, and in a few days, I will see it.

Sounds like what happens when uploading and publishing doesn't happen at the same time.

1 Like

Yes. And those problems are the worst.

Also, I've experience mainy time that the FIRST item created in an upload is done, but OR doesn't show it as it never happened. Very hard for me to document that.

Regards, Antoine